Heart of Worcestershire College is a general further education college in Worcestershire, England, with campuses at Bromsgrove, Malvern, Redditch and city of Worcester. It was established in August 2014 on the merging of Worcester College of Technology and North East Worcestershire College(commonly abbreviated to NEW College).
The college had its origin in a School of Design which was opened in Pierpoint Street, Worcester, in 1851. In 1894, a School of Science and Art was built in Sansome Walk as part of the Victoria Institute and this served as the headquarters of the College until 1962 when the new buildings in Deansway were occupied. In 1991, the College adopted its current name of Worcester College of Technology.